Terms & Conditions
Last updated: May 16, 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://insidestart.com/ website (the "Service") operated by Inside Start, LLC ("us", "we", or "our"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Inside Start, LLC and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Inside Start, LLC.
1. All fees for Inside Start, LLC (“we” or “Inside Start”) services are payable in US dollars only, net any fees charged by your bank. Non-US clients agree to cover any non-US customs fees, duties, taxes, telephone charges, or other costs related to participation in this program.
2. Any request to terminate or change this subscription must be made in writing to Inside Start three (3) business days in advance of your next payment date.
3. Each party acknowledges that confidential information will be disclosed to the other, including, without limitation knowledge about the business, products, processes, technology, methodology, know-how, clients, research, and services of the disclosing party and that all such information are and will be the trade secrets and confidential and proprietary information of the disclosing party (collectively “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information will not include, however, any information which is or becomes part of the public domain through no fault of the disclosing party or that the disclosing party regularly gives to third parties without restriction on use or disclosure. Each party agrees (i) to hold the other’s Confidential Information in strict confidence, (ii) not to disclose such Confidential Information to any third parties; (iii) not to use any Confidential Information for any purpose except in accordance with the performance of this Agreement; and (iv) to ensure that their employees and any other person to whom they are permitted to disclose such information comply with the foregoing restrictions. Each party shall be permitted to disclose Confidential Information pursuant to the an Order from a court, tribunal or administrative proceeding; provided, however, that such disclosure is covered by a protective order that limits disclosure of the Confidential Information to outside counsel involved in the litigation.
4.You agree that you bear sole responsibility for the use and implementation of our services within your business, acknowledging that our materials and services are advisory and supportive only. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our agents from any loss or expense, including legal and other fees that result from any breach of this Agreement as well as from your activities or use of our materials/services.
5.Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Inside Start, LLC.
Inside Start, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Inside Start, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
6. Whereas every attempt will be made to keep meetings on a regular, recurring schedule, there may be times that either party must reschedule due to unexpected illness or emergency. In such cases, meetings not made up within 30 days from the date of your original meeting will be forfeited. Your Coach will schedule around holidays and vacations to plan for those situations in advance, however if other rescheduling needs occur, it is important to notify your coach a minimum of two business days in advance to avoid potential meeting forfeit. Once a meeting has been forfeited, it cannot be made up at a later date.
7. We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
9. I understand that the primary determining factor of reaching my desired business and personal goals is dependent on me. Outside of gross negligence on the part of Inside Start, LLC to provide the stated deliverables and terms contained in this agreement, the monthly fees are not refundable.
10. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
I hereby agree with all terms of this Agreement, and I authorize payment and charges to my account for all drafts drawn by Inside Start, LLC to its own order beginning the date I sign this Agreement.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.